Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dedication To Remember Little Stuff

I'm pretty bad at carrying out my little tasks because I'm a very macro-minded person. I also tend to fixate my thoughts on a few things which could cause me to get distracted over my daily tasks that could become a little mundane. These days, I've developed the habit of going out there to exercise my slightly overweight body. I'm a little athletic these days from just running frequently and doing some muscle training every other day.

I guess that's what makes the difference, which is turning something that felt like nothing into a habit and then the habit feels like a complete absorption that flows very smoothly with yourself. Next thing you know, the day is over and you're relaxing with your wonderful family and kids. I really think that it's about how badly you want something and if you really can't settle in on what you want to do and go working at it then you are pretty much in a dumb state of mind. There are also stupid things some want to obsess over for their career like being an over-the-top and self-admiring male model. It's so embarrassing for one of my buddies because he deals with his own brother of similar genes wanting to act out so blockheaded and stubborn with pursuing after that dream. He's like, "Maybe, I'm not born to instantaneously find the right girl to settle down with."

Very admirably, he rates his depression level as a 1 out of 10. His characteristic of avoiding a lot of conflicts and jokes about bugging other people get me a little flustered in how he manages his passive aggressive emotions sometimes, but overall, I'm rating him as someone who means well with a good heart. It seems like everyone is searching for the goto person or field to find answers or meaning to life; it really makes sense for people to seek out help with experts in what they truly desire to obtain. It shouldn't really be a decision of the majority or another individual because that's really abusing the natural rights of a person about getting some psychological consultation, unless the person is doing something so wrong like brought up the wrong way as a minor and commiting petty crimes or something offensive in that nature that alienates the rights of others to receive corrective rehabilitation.

I'm starting to think that what I did in the past to get individuals to overreact and try to verbally abuse me and say that I need to find psychological help at a mental hospital is that people in generally don't really care what I did and that I wasn't really breaking any written law. They are just being a little more sensitive than others in the area that I was diving myself into. If they feel so adamant and end up making calls and they can get a legal restraint on me to get locked away in a straight jacket, then I will perfectly accept it because already in my mind, I can adopt the norms and customs of a society and function rather proficiently in it without violating major rights of another that is pretty much written in everyone's hearts.