Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hard To Put In The Effort

I am starting to see how bad I am at carrying out a task. I think I'm just not motivated enough and feel like being lazy and just crashing on the couch while watching T.V. and then letting that put me to sleep. It's so weird because one time I had a roommate who did the same thing and became annoying because he was a little hard of hearing and would put the T.V. on so loud and then start snoring while falling asleep.

I was in the room next door and couldn't stand it! Maybe, I should have invested in some noise canceling headphones and got used to sleeping with it on then I wouldn't worry so much. I guess sometimes we need to brainstorm and improvise with the situations we are in and do the best way we can for our personal welfare sometimes.