Thursday, October 17, 2013

Making Up My Mind

I'm not really a very hard-nosed person because I always like to keep my heart open to chances, no matter how big or small the situation is. Therefore, it is sometimes easy for others to convince me to do stuff over the little things; I'm not very closed off to those types of situations. One possible reason is because I value company from others and when I sat out once, I felt like a complete wretch and left out of a group even though they didn't hold anything against me. It's probably something I've have had a hard time getting over.

Nonetheless, I haven't been swayed into alcoholism or doing drugs by others because I'm really not into potentially harming my body when there are already cheaper, healthier, and more pleasurable alternatives out there, even though they may require a lot of effort to obtain sometimes. So yeah, I am pretty hard-nosed when it comes to some moral issues and won't give in no matter what. I'm done with all of that; I don't need to be influenced by just another mere mortal to do things I feel conflicted over.

I guess the saying goes treat others how you want to be treated and sometimes, I forget how bad I am or if I have been good then I get mad from expecting the same treatment. I'm starting to learn that it's mainly done out of charity in my heart, and the people I like to be around tend to exhibit at least a little bit of it too. From having made up my mind about something and staying dedicated with a decision to this day no matter how much pursuance to rescind it without chasing it away, I've received a lot more respect from the individual because I'm starting to make sense with some things that he can't debunk me with.