Thursday, October 31, 2013

Have Some Ground To Pick Up

I think this is something that I'm really dedicated to doing for fun while is just writing whatever is in my head. I guess I could come across as an evil person with a secret agenda if I wanted to now that I've been practicing on here. Yet, I don't really have that much of an audience on here and I don't really feel special. I think when I do receive the adoration from some crowd, I end up feeling a little nervous. I don't really like being in the spotlight so that's probably one of the reasons I didn't let my natural brains and talents develop the way I regret not doing now.

I had a lot of emotional issues that were never resolved, and now I see that in me so that's probably what people didn't catch but I don't really need to get any help for those personal issues now because it's something I deal within my own self on a daily basis now.