Sunday, October 20, 2013

Getting Sidetracked

I'm finding myself distracted from going back to the same old ways that I thought I settled already. I'm enjoying my personal space and time just way too much. I get a lot of personal time to myself from being the person I am, so whenever I get hollered at by a friend, guy or girl, I just get all giddy inside and excited about hanging out.

I'm also very cautious and won't go out of my way for someone also, so I guess I'm not really into being trapped with those addictive feelings some guys have when chasing after cute skirts. It really looks like I need to start concentrating a little better because I'm a lot slower than I used to be. I used to be like being brave in going through the motions of life, but now I'm just looking at how things make some reasonable sense. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a good person and to settle down with a drama free lady whose been brought up well, too.

I'm going to occasionally slip up with my personal and egotistical expectations, but my commitments with people look like they're pretty huge to the point, I wouldn't break an agreement unless it became invalid from a Biblical standpoint. What I notice from God-worshiping freaks sometimes is how they don't really read their Bibles and go off tangent with some wacky and unappealing beliefs. They base their lives so much on being emotionally stable from doing something questionable. Take for instance, those scammers who make a living lying about themselves and offer a richer scheme for paying a service fee. Some of them feel they are doing God a great service for their fellow countrymen by messing with the Americans who destroyed their economy!