Friday, October 18, 2013

Last Forex System



These days my mind is capable of paying attention and motivated at learning new things I'm interested with obtaining. Taking that into consideration, I now have a full system developed that is catered to my personal style. Looks like I will always definitely be a swing trader meaning that I will desire to hold my trades for at least a few days to a week. 

The thing I have learned to utilize is just simply support/resistance, risk to reward ratio, candlesticks, and the news. The first three things are pretty much the meat of my system. The other indicators I have added pretty much help me draw conclusions with the market, but candlesticks will ultimately confirm everything I can pick up with the indicators. I'm pretty much looking forward to making a living off of this and then spending my time doing other healthy goals.