Monday, October 21, 2013

Back With Jet Lag

Right now, my mind is just filled with thoughts of the game candy crush. I can just visualize those pieces in my head almost perfectly and make it seem like a screen that covers my vision. It's driving me a little crazy! It must be some mixture of brain chemicals to fuel the good times I had from playing the game; I guess that's a compliment for the inventors of the game.

For some odd reason, I'm physically dreaming about taking some courses over again in college because it feels like I failed to complete some classes. There's so many things that I want to do and to balance all of it out, I'm pretty much wasting my time going back on focusing with just a few things because that's all I have the time for. What I think I might be good at is being patient long-term and then improvising even though I am scared underneath.