Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Solving A Huge Problem

I think I finally have the solution to my dad being so nit picky about who I marry. He told me that in his tradition, it was really the parents who decided if their son would be able to marry the girl he decides to bring home. It's a pretty funny tradition to even think about following. 

Because I'm under my parent's home still and for being an over-grown adult whose about to pass the age 30, it's time that I try to leave the house and learn to manage and live on my own. Maybe even have my own house with a dog and cat or something. The only problem that's keeping me from moving out is because I'm dreaming big and what's totally going to get me to finally settle down with just about anyone I want to confidently choose without my parents playing a role is being able to make lots of money. I don't care about appearance; heck why should I now, because I'm already a short person and not very bright like the others out there. I might be teachable and will grind out matters that feel really sensitive to me, but that's not the point now. 

The only way for me to get everything I'm looking for out of this life is really going to have to be about me working very diligently at everything now and to concentrate a lot better after I tell what I think are the funniest jokes or after worrying about not receiving some cues. My breath is like echoing that I'm not going to make it in life, and my mind is just naturally wondering off into a visually imaginative weird cataclysm of media clashing each other with that lucky celebrity stuck on my brain; man it's pretty annoying. I think I've been watching too much T.V. over all these years and from having an over-developed head, I wasted unstored brain cells for a bunch of nonsense! From where I'm supposed to be headed right now, I don't think I can afford luxuries as a distraction; I have to grind out some things in my life, just like everybody else has. The only thing I don't want to regret now is holding back my own honest statements with people directly and just constantly feeling mad about it now; I'm just going to spill it out and if it ends up with me ending up in a mental hospital then so be it because I'm not about to kill anybody for reasons that don't warrant it, neither am I going to commit other capital crimes because my morals are founded from admiring God's principles in the Holy Bible. Boy, some Christians don't read their Bibles and go off with doing their own thing which is not how God really showed Himself through Scriptures!