Monday, October 21, 2013

All This Anger Inside Of Me

Man, I feel so stupid after getting out of the temporary anger. It's like a momentary fit I have while fixating on some ideas in my head. I need to do something about it. I can't just continue to let that process continually happen but do something about it.

Through managing the anger, I used to feel really depressed from feeling angry in general and that's pretty much how I was able to let it go eventually. There's always been pain associated with negative emotions for me, and it's something I don't take to heart very lightly. I remember what I did and that's pretty much I got to try again. I gave my best effort to be witty during those moments and to always place my best foot forward.

I think I'm losing what I had that made me so unique and cool in the past. It's the life style choices that I made from having wanted to be normal. No matter how much I try, there's always going to be sacrifices that I have to make.