Friday, October 18, 2013

Managing Bad Mood

I'm starting to have this natural drive to let my moods of frustration from inconsistencies I find after communicating with my own mother, whose been trying to control me often, to just keep going with where I'm supposed to be headed in life. It's pretty crazy because even though I'm angry or frustrated about the little things underneath, I don't express it in a scary way anymore for others and can laugh it off now. The effort that I'm making feels tremendous but it's like I'm on a happy journey to the other side of the rainbow.

On the other hand, I like to personally laugh at a lot of things with the situations I find myself in. It really bugs my parents because they feel embarrassed having to call me their son when I act that way near them. My dad even told me that no one cares how weird I am being when it comes to silent laughter and that I'm so crazy that I need to get help when I make an aggressive statement against him. It's pretty funny and makes me laugh even more underneath. What I told him was that if he ever made a call to a mental hospital, and they managed to drag me into it then I would accept it. I also said that I can function in society just fine and can justify and defend myself. After that, my dad started laughing like a maniac which was funny and a little disturbing at the time but then yeah, I saw that he was mocking me but I embraced it so much in a natural sense that my dad looked very foolish.

My bad moods can get me chewing out people without me raising my voice at them. I am steaming on the inside but calm and collected and fully opened up about expressing myself. I lose my lack of uncertainty and let anything that I'm holding inside out, no matter how unsubtle those words become; it becomes my state of honesty with how I'm feeling. Like with my mom, I was telling her how I don't want to get married and how I wasn't born right while I was mad at her and said it in a convincing manner that really bugged her. That's really how I was feeling at the time too, even though I'm laughing about it right now. I ended up chewing out my dad and little sister also on our trip in Asia even though they might be intellectually smarter than me. The thing I think I have more is that I'm more passionate and dedicated to sticking to good manners when I'm bugged the heck out with something than they are. They'll start getting so cantankerous and annoying when they are annoyed and be nagging with their loud, obnoxious voices; I really hate being that way, so I don't do it; I just stay in one calm, collected manner and what's been helpful from writing these days is that I feel that things are making more sense for me.