Monday, October 28, 2013

Valuable Thoughts

I need to start shaping up and stop being an idiot. Looks like my feelings play a role where I want to find this physical pleasure, and I am like so dependent on it. In the jungle that's out there, it could get you in a lot of trouble. I really need to think with my brain first now before doing something like that. I'm going to try to teach myself how to survive while being deprived of basic pleasures and to figure out who to stay a human in all of its ways that man can portray himself.

I'm pretty much so stupid for all the things I've done. Because I'm a guy and with the way I am, I guess that qualifies me as a pretty scary person to look out for in the future. It's like I'm going to be like the person others think like "What hit me all of a sudden?" A song from Jimmy Eats World pretty much says just do your best and everything will be well. I think it just means to think positive all the time, no matter how others portray you and from what you've done or said, even if it kills you from others seeing it all wrong.