Monday, October 21, 2013

Raising Effort

I am a pretty weird person. I do a lot of terrorizing with the weirdest people and then shut myself off as a person with the crowd. I am so self-absorbed and sensitive, along with mainly being a time waster. I lack so much discipline and have issues with my own personal feelings. I'm not someone who deserves to be in a relationship with anyone.

I lack so much talent with people, and I am not really that appealing to many people. Surely, I've come quite a long ways to get a few people genuinely pretty cool with me, and I'm really grateful about that. I'm only close with a few guys and with one girl. Hey, that's not bad after all. I don't know, maybe it's performance anxiety or something.

Man, I am such a bad person underneath and so insufficient. That's just how I feel most of the time but it doesn't really affect my confidence anymore as it used to. Everything is going for me not so smoothly and that's how it's always going to be for me. I'm okay with the thought of being a little depressed and working hard at the same time.