Thursday, October 17, 2013

Learning Good Stuff

Over my vacation, I've seen some wonderful and beautiful scenery in South Korea. Their history that I've been influenced with is how they went from zero to a leading nation in the world over a fast period of time right after the Korean War. It was their true diligence marked by a great vision in their leaders that led to this fantastic result!

From this history lesson, I've took upon myself to learn a moral lesson. To be successful in life, you got to have a dream and then work very hard at it. It's really about having a strong conviction in what you believe that would make you happy and then purusing after it through hard work. If you become happy with what you accomplished overall after pouring your heart into it, then that's what it means to be successful.