Thursday, October 31, 2013

Putting Something Down

I think I am going to be sacrificing a little bit quality in my writing here for a little bit. Besides, I'm honored that I'm getting some hits from anonymous surfers. I think from the controversy which is mainly people having been obnoxious with me, I'm getting some hits on here. They were obnoxious with me because I didn't care to listen to their advice, and I guess it's human nature to turn weird after disregarding someone's intention of trying to help you.

I'm starting to think now that the best way to make something happen is to sort of conceal it from the crowd and be a little elusive about it. It's just my old self feeling his way around again. It's just that I'm more comfortable than ever with who I really am now and can be confident in what I am about.

The thing is though the way I acted in the past to get what I wanted was really selfish and ignorant. Truly, I am still considered a great overall when everything is over but now from having truly gained what I needed, I think I'm ready to do the micro-managing work required in order to succeed at what I have to do.