Saturday, October 19, 2013

Holding Back Out of Manner

I realize that some people are ultra sensitive and while trying to mean well, they will side with one thing so greatly while overlooking many different possibilities. This means that if a guy who is very witty at twisting fate pops up in their lives then those people are just going to become so mad at the person and not want anything to do with him, while continuing to be brats in other areas.

I realize that I am a guy who can twist fate into his own favor through the way I am in my personal actions. I learned and finally understood the past problems that were bugging me. I was just frustrated from being shy with girls and as a result, what I did ended up scaring the people who thought they were trying to help me. The good thing is that nobody really cares in general what I did and that they were just being a little too sensitive. Even though I could bring it back up again, I don't think I should provoke them into a shouting match or losing debate which I know I can win either way now.

I'm just going to do this out of moral respect for people. If they decide to bring it back up with me, then I will most likely engage them in a hearty debate. Basically, for the lady, if she takes offense to it and I have no defense at the time and then later find all I need, I won't go at her to make her feel stupid. If she decides to bring it back up again, then I will have the proper defense to present. In general, I'm not going to be the one to hound down all the nice and happy facts I have gathered to enrich my life to show off with all my antagonists. I'm not going to initiate any more things but if they decide to bring up something against me then I will do what I desire to do out of just self-defense. Basically, it's like a mental sheath with a literary sword that I have developed and can metaphorically draw at any moment to combat people with stupid accusations or bad ideas.