Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ignoring Halloween

For some reason, Halloween is not really my time to be happy because it's still a work day. It's interesting how evil holidays like Halloween is sort of overlooked by the United States. The kids don't stay home and people still go to work. All they do is just dress up in costume and try to scare everybody silly. It's starting to become a really boring holiday from being desensitized. I guess that's how some things are- you are just in the moment then after engaging in an act, you become even more desensitized and then start feeling bad about it.

Honestly, I think that the best way to deal with someone misbehaving with you in your personal standard is to pretty much just hang out with him or her and then start bringing up issues and playing some tricks to outplay their conscience. It's like when everything is going according to plan, whatever the person says to you just didn't matter and is like a small speck of pain in the neck to you.

I don't know what happened but I guess I'm comfortable to be pretty open about myself so might as well just let it out. It seems like I'm a really funny person and don't seem to be much of anybody and from that some people just get bothered by it for whatever reason they want to hold on to.