Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Whoa

I might actually be a lot better at being the decision maker in a team. Pretty much, I like listening to many different suggestions and then calling the shots. I seem to be pretty prolific at that for some reason. Now the hard part is going to be finding out how I'm going to be doing my thing.

I'm totally realizing now thanks to my buddy showing me some YouTube videos on dating that it might actually be sort of a number's game and taking rejection might really be part of going on the journey to finding the right person. It just doesn't feel good, or maybe it's something that can't fit and looks like a waste of time to even try to tap. I'm not really worried about rejection anymore, neither am I down on the dumps over the thought of it now.

It really doesn't matter to me why a woman would reject me on the spot, if she never wanted someone else to love, which would be just too obvious. I don't care if it's about my personality or appearance now, but I would just like to know for each one I go to, before I can start factoring what I can and can't do by myself to be not out of line. I'm going to just start asking in a relaxed manner now;  I'm no longer holding so many disappointed feelings underneath me- it's like I'm totally ready to go on an adventure to find the woman to settle down with. Also, I really don't care about their appearance and really more about their personality now- I'm looking for someone who likes the outdoors quite a bit and to go places with friends and to just chill and is also pretty fly with participating in a lot of things, while seeing almost eye to eye with me. I'm physically aggressive and really like to relate at a personal level so I may actually need someone to be physically healthy and around my age. Wow, the appearance is so over-rated because what I just described is almost the perfect woman for me to be married to!