Thursday, October 31, 2013

Starting To Challenge Obnoxious Behavior

I'm starting to pretty much adopt the habit of telling people who have gone rogue for a little while and telling me that I need to get help to feel free in calling the mental hospital for me and letting the professionals take me in if I need to and that I am constantly working at being stable and know the boundaries of what would put me in a mental hospital and that's not what I really do. Next step is to pretty much tell them, where are the professionals and then to also ask them why don't they always act crazy when I do other stuff that I know would bug them but in this case it does. It then comes down to say that it's because we are compatible to be around each other. After all, they are just wasting their whole time being obnoxious with me.

The best way to get everything I described above out of the way and into a decent relationship with this person who also seems to be well with others and being successful in living his or her life is to just treat them like you are going to ask them just to hang out with them and then bring up your issues on the person. What I have as a secret weapon is my personal anger for hating unfair actions that some people do and for being able to use that fire to my advantage. I'm going to start busting it out now because I'm really confident with the person I really am and with everything I have done.