Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feeling Sheepish

One girl I hung out with or dated at Disneyland, whichever, told me that she doesn't like guys who are very sheepish. Okay, so I'm not trying to be really sheepish at heart these days because I'm pretty interested in her. I think I need to be more comfortable within myself and be able to resolve these personal issues that I have been more drawn to. I think I have been really drawn to most of my life in keeping to myself. 

Who knows, maybe this blog has a slight affect in weeding out potential friends I could have had. Maybe I come across as too much to be considered a good friend or maybe they just want to be real with me and just remove as a friend even though they kept me on there and then later feel like, they have something to pick themselves up later. 

Maybe from people having a fit with me, they use it in a way as a training wheel to be good to other people. The way I see it is that there are consequences, and there will be things in life one can be ignorant about to make themselves happy. Basically, this one dumb pastor from long ago gave a sermon on how to be happy, and I think his main point that he was beating the bush around while trying to use Bible verses was to say that ignorance is bliss! Without understanding and being able to deal with the pains and anger in life, there can't be understanding in how to live a full and meaningful life while appreciating the people around us God has allowed for us to share resources and to bond with.