Thursday, December 5, 2013

Personal Dedication

I'm planning on mainly dedicating with keeping my desk clean! I'm also working at not wasting my time with thoughts that I don't have a great use for anymore. I'm working at letting go of all my grudges still by not relying on my emotions and actually being aware of them. I'm really going to have to try sooner or later without worrying so much about being let down. I think it's sort of funny to be turned down by others over some mishap that doesn't relate to them, but I guess you can treat a person to be sort of like a customer in the real world and go along with the saying that the customer is always right!

It's a work in progress for me, but what's really helping me a lot is just not relying on my emotions so much anymore and going after the sound things the Bible encourages all of us to do. A big help of keeping my life in balance comes from thinking about my ideal type, and it's a pretty neat thing because I did actually get a chance to meet her in person at a friend's party and talk to her a bit. I'm pretty glad to have discovered her for myself and that there might be a possibility of more of her type being out there. I'm basically inspired to go after the things that would be pleasing to her also by preventing myself from doing some things related to the flesh.