Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Analyzing Spending Of Time

I think a major part of spending time really comes with the thoughts we center our minds on. For a pretty annoying amount of time, I was thinking about how to solve a relationship issue with some people I hardly know and were fed up with me. I kept on trying but it seems like things were getting worse because my mentality on the topic wasn't so penchant about it.

I then came up with the strategy of asking those people to go separate ways with me, and I think that's where it made me start thinking more positive. It's something relatively new to me, and it's actually worked out quite well for me in the standing of others. Basically, the ones who are more or less prone to becoming anxious about something or have to acquaint themselves with such people are not really around the people I associate with! Oh well, if they ended up deciding to delete me as a Facebook friend and block my calls and messages, then I guess I have no problems asking to go separate paths with them. In a way, for myself, it's just practicing in how to break up with a girl, so I don't see any problems with those people and I'll take it as it goes in life now.