Friday, December 20, 2013

Unexpected Year

Something I recall as a kid was having dealt with some mean-spirited female classmates. I think a large reason is that it just made me feel so much in despair and that pretty much entailed how I was down and out. In the process though, the girl ended up acting somewhat nice with me again after awhile. I used to be so sensitive about these little emotional things; I've truly lost a whole sight of it from trying to grind out something I can't let go of.

I think I should just accept how unfair the situation is for me and let me feel the sadness and grief that results over it. I mean I should let myself mourn over whatever it is and just do the best I can to push forward and move on. At the same time, I should be focusing on the positive and good things that I've come to realize and how I should be so diligent at going after things that are so greatly admired.

Honestly, it's really all about timing. Even if I didn't get the desired result, I'm going to have to take in the sad feelings and work at staying positive still and just move on the right and happy way. I'll just tell myself, maybe next time, it will be different.