Friday, December 20, 2013

Basic Communication

Now, I'm getting these thoughts of "This girl's crazy" and that. Boy, that was a weird interaction I had with this single mom; she sort of likes me in a hateful way. Therefore, she is not my type. What happened was that I was explaining to her why I'm bugging her and others and that if she wants me to stop, then they should try to get along with me in a friendly manner. She ended up whining about how I was being annoying to her and that she would block my messages. I told her that she had done so repeatedly; she ended up denying it and then stated she blocked me and wished me happy salutations of my journey in seeking her out.

Honestly, I think that girl was just messing with me without even knowing it. I think she was also feeling sick of me trying to reason with her at the same time and ended up sending me a sadistic and playful message. I'm just laughing because the comments I wrote make me laugh so much, and I truly understand her reaction even though I'm disappointed with her. I think it's been done and said with plenty of fair time to interact with one another and even though I feel drawn in to her, I don't feel right about it. I'm just going to move on and let her live her life.