Monday, June 16, 2014

Being In A Faster Time Zone

I'm originally raised up in the Pacific Time region, which is really nice and feels pretty laid back. Right now, I'm doing my thing in the state of Michigan which is about three hours faster. There are a few things going on with me, if anyone out there is pretty interested. I don't feel very comfortable about sharing them with even myself on this blog. However, I'm not plotting anything evil at the moment which would be in my best interest, so there's really not anything to worry. I'm sure a few people out there would still get anxious with me and then try to spy on my like a hawk from being unrelentingly skeptical; it happens!

Just writing that comment made me a laugh a little inwardly. Most definitely though, I don't think people really intend to do me harm for the most part, especially if they have some beef they can't settle with me too well. I guess I'm lucky in that fashion and also from having a heart that likes to reach out to people and not really turn down people, even if others hate them.

The only people I'm totally concerned about in this world are those who are dangerous and unpredictable. I don't want to be around someone who is just going to be mad for like no reason and then go off killing others including myself. Other than that, I'm starting to become very proficient at letting this go and moving on without holding onto any negative feelings, which others still maintain with me to this day. Where I'm actually lucky is that they are afraid to do anything with me and don't want to involve me from knowing that I'm sort of a properly, raised goody-two-shoe. Yet, I've turned into quite a skilled man who can relieve tension with any woman from just stating a few words to form a sentence. I enjoy the art very much and take pleasure in resolving conflict with beautiful women, who can sometimes be sensitive and troubled creatures for unnoticeable reasons.