Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Making Sense Of My Negative Emotions

I realize that I get even moody with myself at times, but I don't act on it. I still have some issues that I'm working with people. What I really dread and have a hard time getting over is when a person does something funny like delete me as a friend on Facebook. I still get those childish feelings of wanting to hang on to good things which is just an extra profile linked on to my Facebook page, so I could show off to the world that I have a good amount of Facebook friends! That's pretty much why I get bothered when a person decides to remove me and not even communicate with me.

I understand why I've been so mad and bothered about people wanting to leave me alone and asking me to stop bugging them. They aren't that great of people to begin with, but that's not really the point. I just want to have a friendship count and keep it building, so I actually have a place where I could feel I identify in this world and be comfortable with being myself. Is it worth becoming a terrorist over? Not really. Why? Because I want to be rich and very strong and give back to the needy in a comfortable and fulfilling way. I think giving back, even though it might be very weird to a lot of people, builds up my confidence and happiness- I get tempted to feel like I'm better than they are. Not entirely true though! I just get like this electrifying feeling of having done something in this physical world and to be a part of something no one ever has to really know about!