Monday, June 30, 2014

Becoming 100%

I would really like to become a very comprehensive 100% detail-orientated type of person and doing everything that makes me fully happy. This probably means that I'm going to have to let go of things that just waste my time and to spend my time focusing on good things. It's really difficult for my right now to factor in everything. I'm just leaving out a few important things because I'm spending most of my free time just lounging around. I'm going to have to become a more practical person in order to make myself happy.

I do things that are a lot of fun in general and is pretty cool to work towards achieving. I'm so different in a good way because of my faith in God. My belief in Jesus has changed my outlook so many times with how I want to conduct myself in this world. It's been hard and tough and at times, I'm not even trying to follow Jesus even though I've been embedded so strongly with his morals.

I'm ready to give in to the better things and to let go of the things that take away my time. I'm trying my best to make sense of them and to always remember it, but I guess that's really hard for me to so right now because I'm not hurting myself or anyone right now while engaging in my personal acts.