Monday, June 30, 2014

Consistent Format

I'm going to try to write daily on this blog and dedicate it to my attempts in trying to make full sense and meaning of the Bible. I don't want to add my own personal preferences into the Bible, I want to just let God's Word flow into my heart and out onto this blog. Obviously, I'm not going to know everything about the Bible, but I would like to do the best I can to have an open heart that's ready to receive the fullness and grace of His glory!

I'm probably going to be switching it up quite a bit by talking about other stuff going on in my life. I'll do my best to be sensitive about my personal life and not offend anyone while letting out my thoughts, which can be very smart at times and overwhelm a good number of people who want to go against me. It's going to be just a dedication for myself because I figure that no one is really going to try to haunt nor stalk this online blog. I might as well do it as an accessory to help myself become better at communicating and see how my personal growth is occurring.