Monday, June 30, 2014

Posting From Phone

I am using the iPhone right now. One of my friends was able to show me a very speedy patented way of texting on his Blackberry. The Blackberry is so underrated these days, and there's also this hype of it being the official mobile phone used by White House officials! I am a little envious and wish I had access to that software .

These days it seems like those few people with emotional problems are pretty much ladies who want to just fret about their problems and leave me alone because they want to be left alone. I managed to salvage my relationship with my sister from choosing to accept her stupidity and moving on. They seem to try to make themselves more prettier at times. I seriously notice that from the times they looked a little less uglier. Maybe, they are trying to get back at the system or something but because I am better than the general crowd, they must be suffering!