Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Good Enough For Me

I am not very consistent with this whole online blogging thing, but I did notice that a few of my posts are considerably hits compared to others, especially from analyzing it. It seems like my style at its best is the kind you don't really respond to with me directly about. I think I'm more of a person who would be more appealing in person to others rather than indirectly.

Actually, when I direct my comments at people where they are supposed to read it; they sometimes get well a little moody about stuff. I've been someone who shouldn't be really shooting himself in the foot, but I did it to face it for myself and to man up about it. Wow, for the circumstances I've really had to deal with, I've been really fortunate and blessed to have been raised into the person I am today.

For the stupid things that I've pushed myself to deal with, I think they aren't really worth it anymore especially when I could chase after beautiful women and make that my conquest now. I say that with a huge laugh outwardly to myself. No one is currently in my room, so I'm pretty much freshening myself up and smiling all over the place like a happy, little kid would who really has no worries to deal with in the real world. When I'm outside my room or around my mom, I have to act pretty serious!