Monday, June 16, 2014

On A Business Trip

These days I'm just rolling along and trying to do stuff that pertains and interests me. Of course, there are moments where I'm not feeling good about something because I'm annoyed with something I can't change. I guess that's where the feeling of accepting things comes in handy.

Basically, I'm currently working in the field of metrology right now. It's been actually pretty fun despite the classes being expectedly a little dry. Yet, it deals with some form of programming so I can actually live with it. The opportunity is something I was actually sort of born to be a part of, so I feel very blessed in that sense. It reminds me, I could really start reading the Bible for myself a little more. It's been pretty hard for me to dedicate myself on this blog.