Sunday, June 29, 2014

Focus

I'm going to let go of my addictions with being playful to myself. I like to play card games by myself like a weirdo because I built a Magic: The Gathering deck. All the spell cards on it are rare or mythic rare, which is another word for saying ultra rare! I just play those spell cards with myself and go underneath, "Oh yeah, I'm going to kick some ..." It's like a self-ritual of becoming a prideful warrior before I put myself in harm's way again. I tested the deck against a buddy's deck which used to beat me up so much; I ended up defeating his deck repetitiously finally!

I'm really going to stop watching T.V. even though what I said is generally a lie. I'm going to stop playing video games even though that's a lie too! I think in my head I'm thinking about this beautiful woman who is my Facebook friend and also single; I'm going to try to limit those imaginations even though that might be a lie. I interacted with her and it was funny to observe her getting angry on the post because I made fun of her in a smart way that made sense and everyone could laugh at and then take a mental slap from her while she turned cool with me again. She's a nice lady and also a beautiful person!