Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Laughing Comfortably With Myself

I'm starting to look back so naturally at my own personal writing. It seems very fun and adventuresome and occasionally scary to some people. I have like this inner-fake voice that acts like my critic sometimes, honestly. I had it with some crazy and vivid imaginations while stressing out over trying to get into Harvard. You know how that goes, being alienated and locked up in a room. My play time was just video games, instead of people. Yeah, so I wasn't very well-versed in dealing with people at the time because I was so shy.

These days, I think my intelligent mind and willing heart for doing what's right has been slowly taking over thanks to my growing faith in Jesus. I've been a believer all my life, so I understand the rituals people go through in life when it comes to being a Christian; I also understand some people get so cranky which keeps them from moving on with something, when they could do so much greater things and used by God. Likewise, I think it's really a calling that is just so hard to pick up on. The number one thing all Christians should do is to read the Bible and study it for growing in faith and applying God's perspective and not for their own gain!

There's a Bible verse that says how ignorance is bliss in that the judgement would be greater for someone who knows the Bible and is under sin then for someone who doesn't know anything about it. Being condemned to hell is bad for everyone and even for the person who really doesn't know that he's sinning and doing evil things to hurt his own body out of doing stupid things. There's only one ticket to heaven, according to the New Testament, which is entering into a relationship with God the Father through believing upon His Son Jesus for salvation.

I don't know if I seem really preachy, but I've been a Christian all my life and have doubted it too at times. Yet, from searching for material to give it a chance, I found that journey to have been a wonderful thing for myself and I can't go back no matter what. This life is worth losing for my trust in God with what lies on the other side. I would even die defending others in a war or something and have no problems, if duty calls with it because of my stability from trusting in God.