Monday, June 16, 2014

I Guess When I Have Time

I think my personality in general isn't really that naturally great at getting stuff done. In a way, if I want to accomplish something then I'm going to have to work for it. I guess recently I've been doing things in my personal life to try to make myself ahead and more balanced.

Yet, there are some distractions that come along my way and keep me from getting to my own intended direction. It feels like imaginatively every time I make a stride to be pleasing to God that the devil is filled with displeasure and is shouting a huge comment of disapproval at me, "Noo!" I don't really want to listen to Satan anyway nor be scared about his tactics with me.

Anyway, I've been having a pretty enjoyable time and I am really aware of my personal time. I think the successful people really manage their time properly and find themselves enjoying what they are doing to earn a living. Sometimes, we influence those around us and are really into. I want to see myself being in a leadership position as well. It's pretty unfortunate how in life, some very good people end up being dealt a bad hand and have to suffer immensely for it. I think there's a reason for all of it, but I surely do want to help out if I can get myself in the mood pretty consistently.