Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Winning and Losing the Right Way

I'm starting to understand that maybe it's better to be a loser with stuff that are just a bunch of nonsense. It would be better to lose in those areas and become more confident and happier in areas that I want to grow strong stronger in.

Deep down inside, I just had this small voice inside of me which feels demonic sometimes say, "You're dangerous buddy" or something like that. I sort of have a short term memory too because I don't pay attention to my subconscious with that stuff like waking up from a dream, so of course it would be normal for everyone else, too.

I'm going to start my routine with working out again. I picked up a pamphlet on Hot Air Balloon rides, and I don't think I need to go along with it because there's already one near back home for me. I missed my major opportunity to check out an actual NASCAR race I was interested in attending live, but since it was being broadcasted over the Internet, I was like maybe I could just stay indoors with the A/C and watch it on my laptop. It's not a big deal anyway, and it's not really what I went to Michigan for.