Sunday, June 29, 2014

Admitting My Struggles

This month I've been really occupied thinking about a bunch of things and trying to really get into a productive mode while finally accepting everything that's happened to me. I've been just very inconsistent about a lot of things, so I think that's the very reason that caused a drop out with my readers on this blog.

I'm pretty aware that I'm a pretty harmless guy but can cause some true annoyances onto other people's lives. These people are just but a few and who have some emotional problems. I've finally managed to get one of those selfish individuals to like me again. I pretty much messaged him on Facebook, and this is no lie, he had unfriended me on Facebook and then blocked me, but then unblocked me again. Afterwards, I messaged him, and he responded back with a picture of a thumbs up symbol!

That's quite a ways gone now. Also that church who gave me some trouble looks incredibly bad now that I think of it. One question I have to ask is if they are really small because people see them as really quirky people or is it because they just have issues with people in general? They did act out weird against me because I set myself apart as different. If the general public who doesn't really worship God so vehemently like they might do while being under false, emotional pretenses doesn't fit in like I did, then could it be like so with most people? They pretty much played upon building a church while acting like very nice people- I pretty much screwed them over in that area because I did something they couldn't handle and then they blew up on me and others who were never in the scene might have got scared of them as well and ran off. I scared off some of the main people there who caused trouble for me; they are gone from that church now.

Yeah, I'm a big bad wolf in a way, without haven't meant to be that way intentionally. Or did I underneath, but my guilty conscience blocked my hypnotized stance of trying to screw them over while succeeding at it? It's all funny! I was grieving and going through those five stages of grief and finally made it to the amicable, acceptance stage!