Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's So Much Fun

I think burning calories is a lot of hard work and feels very pressing on the body. Yet, I want to continue to endure it. I've also learned to stay awake with this weird trick- I imagine myself waking up after drinking some cold water. I do it constantly and repetitiously while my mind wants to be stubborn and fall asleep during work or classroom hours. Yet, the multi-tasking effort isn't keeping me from paying attention to what's going on around me now. It's pretty cool that I have developed something that keeps me awake in class now.

I'm so different from the rest of the people; I know this because I'm just weird in a good way. Quite possibly, that's a bad thing to say; I don't know, I like to see myself as super normal and in a good way while living a life that's fun, upbeat, and concentrated on effort to make great things happen. I never really was that appealing in the past to others, even though I was advanced by some girls too. Actually, without me knowing about it but how they did, I turned them down very nicely by saying that there was already someone for me- they were the ones who asked me assertively first and I just replied. It was a pretty funny exchange where the girl was being aggressive and chasing me while I just responded to her. Actually, none of those girls really got my attention except for one girl, who already had a boyfriend. She became interested in me and chased after me too, but I felt weird about reciprocating my feelings back to her because she was already involved with someone else. I think it was a mistake to become enamored with her eventually. I'm actually laughing while having written this statement too, so it's getting old already to keep on writing LOL in a long sentence form, so I'm going to stop now. Whether the reader wants to take me seriously or not, when I say something that's questionably a joke or not, I mean to be funny and get good laughs about it. I'm going to try not to offend anybody either; it's not in my taste that I prefer, but I do understand some people can get moody all of a sudden and for me to have caught them at a bad time.