Thursday, June 26, 2014

Living Through Discomfort While Agitated

I realize that going after people who are unwilling to change might actually be a very bad idea. Being ignorant to a lot of things isn't really going to always make a person happy though. There's one problem to not knowing about something- if the issues suddenly take hold in your life, it becomes a struggle.

I think I made a couple of people feel angry from being a super, good writer and making them feel bad about themselves. They are definitely not really worth mentioning though because they do not really represent the general public. In other words, I'm saying that they are just a bunch of dumb Asians who have nothing better to do but spend time with each other with the very little precious time that we have. One of my buddies really suffer from trying to be very mindful about all the little details and not enjoying the hardship of living life with uncertainty.

I think the ideal person shouldn't really be bothered by anything that happens in this world. Even though I feel like a total wreck underneath, no professional has recommended me for getting therapy. Those dumb individuals were just going crazy with me and having a hard time managing their own feelings; I didn't do anything bad to them really. At the same time, I feel what the opposition might be thinking.

Okay, I have impressed upon myself in that I could literally be a great writer when I'm in the spur of the moment. It's during those times that I don't know of how great I'm actually being. Basically, I have an inconsistency of a stroke of genius but can't close it out. In other words, the very few people who are against me when compared to the general population want me to stop trying because they are afraid that I would succeed at something. I realize that the time I spend with dumb people have been a bad investment on my end, but I still love them for being human.