Monday, June 16, 2014

Going To Get Ready For A Good Week

I pretty much picked up a few pamphlets on things that interested me. Yesterday, they had a NASCAR speed race at the Michigan track. Danica Patrick and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. raced in it, but what made me not go see it was from noticing that it was being broadcasted. I saw online some very nice and first-class rated seats at the stadium which allows you to see everything so clearly and live at the center of it all. It was being sold for $100 which is actually not a bad deal for myself, especially from knowing that it's outdoors in the sun and also how sporting events can get very pricey sometimes. I also didn't go to sleep until like 5 am and all the action was starting at 6 am, so I said to heck with it and left it alone. I also didn't feel like I was going to be that very important of a person attending there either, so it didn't cross my mind to go check it out.

Anyhow, I have other stuff to try to do like going on a balloon ride in the country side of Michigan. It seems like a very good deal, especially with the sun setting. I might try it out, even though I've already rode on a plane that's only a two-seater. That was a fun date with a female friend; she's a little crazy, but it's still all good.