Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Changing Up Blog



I'm switching from personal journal to now more of something about trying to do Bible studies. I'm basically going for a complete overhaul with the structure of this blog. For my personal life, I'm going to basically keep a diary for that. This basically means that I'm going to be making a bunch of Dear Diary entrees for my eyes only and God can take a peek too whenever He wants. Imagine, I had a hard life going with a Dear Diary week and then I shared it to my teacher. Okay, I was young back then and didn't even know what I was putting there. I just fudged it and said stuff like I played basketball with my friends and learned stuff. I put stuff like I want to try really hard and study hard. 

For all of the rest of the previous posts I made, I'm just going to leave it up here. It just looks too cool for me and feels great in having made one post a day per year starting with 2010. So enjoy it because whether anybody thinks I'm crazy or not, I'm going to turn massively boring while trying to put my study of the Bible verse by verse.