Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Possible Ideas With Blogging

Okay, I need to go wash up and take a shower after this. I put up so much ideas that I need to fondle with and get up to optimal standards with. I'm also thinking about creating an extra blog for all my investments. I'm thinking about just leaving it out there for free and for others to really read about my ideas if they are interested. I don't really care about getting paid for helping others invest while at my own convenience. In a way, I'm learning more about my personal behaviors as a trader then.

I don't plan on being ultra successful of a trader, but I'm going to stick to it with everything so I can automate a routine that I personally enjoy and then communicate about it. I'm thinking about how some traders might actually try to communicate with me, but I'm really thinking about not really saying anything back to them. I'm just going to offer an overview of what I did and do a little bit of analysis and that's that.