Monday, January 5, 2015

What's Up People?

How's it going, it's a brand new year to start off again. I've been slacking off a little from writing on this blog. Most recently, I was given a copy of an addicting game called Borderlands 2. I have been playing that a lot for the last couple weeks. I feel like it's been a very fun and rewarding experience for me. The reason why I like it so much is because it's a first person/shooter RPG where you can level up your character and then have to go looting to find better weapons so you can take on bigger and badder bad guys. It also has hundreds of different side missions to keep you preoccupied from the game. There's also online co-op play available where each person is individually given equal influence for the outcome of the game.

Aside from doing those side and story missions and upgrading your character, there's also six different classes to choose from which gives the game a lot of replay value. Okay, I need to refocus my life now and get around to doing what I ought to be doing.