Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Anime Critique

From watching some anime, I became hooked onto those shows where all the female characters end up falling in love with the main, male character. I think it's a bunch of baloney, so I'm going to avoid watching anime because it feels like a waste of time now.

Also, I was messing around on Craigslist for dating and I realize that's not a great idea too. You have to spend a lot of time writing and sending your photo to strangers who could possibly be not that attractive or with personalities that might not be that worthwhile. Those strangers haven't really messaged me back with their photo that often. I think I'll try dating sites then because at least the women on there have photos to show. I can just message the ones I feel are attractive to me then based on their photos. It's a paid membership type of deal but I think if I work hard at it, then I might be able to find a couple quality dates.

My cousin told me about scams that go on with online dating sites, where the women will try to get you to send their money. Even if I feel some form of trust with them, I'm not sending them money. I'm not even going to pay for their food even, if I meet up with them. I can wait and have patience. I'm just about working hard now and keeping a leveled head.