Monday, January 19, 2015

Using Multiple Blogs


I'm using my diary and limiting on writing stuff that could put me in a serious, negative light. The problem I have figured out is that some people take things way too seriously and don't get their way with an issue and have to compromise. They don't like to be in conflict while feeling bad about they have been doing and will do knee-jerk reactions. I'm not mentioning names anymore because it really isn't the right thing to do on here.

I'm going to limit the stuff that could potentially make me look bad in my own private thoughts and actions now. It's going to be more about practicing my manners for a life-long thing. I'm just trying to do the right thing at all costs, even if people think I suck at it and I get a bad taste on my mouth from doing it.

I'm realizing that from doing all of these things, I'm actually working on myself.