Thursday, January 15, 2015

What Focus Should Be On

I see how from browsing through movie categories, the focus shouldn't really be on making people laugh. It should really be more about a strong purpose that connects well with the audience and then spread the fun even longer with some more jokes and comedy on the side. It really helps to have very likable and talented people working on something and committed to making the world a better place!

I'm going to try to just give my best then and work very hard. The peers I currently have to compete with aren't really that big on the long run. This doesn't mean that I shouldn't connect with them. It should really be about finding balance and having a purpose which is to be pleasing to the Lord. I'm not really writing this blog to entertain anyone. It's only something that I'm putting up to just share with the world and to help me overcome my own obstacles in life. I'm noticing that for myself, in order to get better I have to make personal sacrifices of temporary pleasure so that I can invest my time into a better future.

I've learned that from having exposure to something that could be bad if abused on the long run, the best way is to just cut it off right there and run away from it. It's to basically avoid it. I'm going to try to continue to make improvements in my life.