Monday, January 5, 2015

Intent With Bible Studies

I'm planning on going verse by verse with the whole Bible and am trying to make mention of them to the best of my ability without skipping any details. I am getting a lot more help from writing it down on this blog because my thoughts are being shared and the Bible says that God's Word does not come back void.

I plan on also practicing the Bible to the most fullest and relevant accounts that I can muster. For now, I'm going to try to just study and put down my thoughts about the Bible on my own time for like a half hour each day so it's probably going to take me years to finish the Bible while writing about it verse by verse. I am also listening to sermons on a Bible-based ministry too. I really enjoy verse-by-verse studies because it just entails the full message; even though I'm just taking in knowledge, those applicable things occur later in life for me, so it doesn't have to be such a strong, stirring message for me to realize that the Holy Spirit is working in my life.