Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Things For Me To Do

I actually have an interest for playing video games still after all these years. I think it's going to be like a life-long thing. When I have a family, I'm probably not going to play that often from being busy, but yeah, playing video games are fun!

I'm taking up some golf now too. What is crazy is that I strive for excellence and greatness in everything I do. If I can't be professional with something, then I feel a little bad, but at the same time, I feel patient about developing my skills. As the day progresses, I end up doing something where I could just relax and have fun while I think about the little things I need to do to make my life more better. Those thoughts can get to me sometimes.

Now that I remember, I was actually about going out to run around right now. I'm going to try to focus on creating a diet and workout plan. I'm really thinking about doing so many things at once with so little time. I'm constantly like this and feel boggled down while also trying to find room for getting an opportunity to date someone pretty and nice.

Actually, I don't really care about the appearance, but I prefer going for dating someone I'm physically attracted to. It sounds a little contradictory because I would marry a person with an awesome personality over someone who has outer beauty and is lousy. I feel like the attraction would be helpful for me in finding the right type of girl to stay constantly motivated with. I basically weigh on the long-term scale of 90% personality and 10% looks. On the short scale, I'm taking the exact opposite. If I could find someone with both looks and personality, I'm only going to love her because of her personality because that's just how I prefer with the way of things. If this pretty girl I fell in love with became physically ugly or lost a few limbs and then became incapacitated, I wouldn't tell her she's ugly of course, but I would still passionately love her from being like my wife.

I notice that for myself my mind, body, and heart wants to just get lazy and relax. It's like if I have to push myself to stress out a little more as the night progresses. I then leave those thoughts on auto-pilot and then try to push it aside by doing something fun. Then, I realize that I've lost already like three hours, when I could have used that time to go to sleep from being bored with my long term goals, but at least I would have made the effort. I'm going to try to instead of just watching T.V. when I get home and falling on the couch, I'm going to try to get up and do something else now.

I've been beating my age old sin still by just avoiding the action when I'm tempted. If I view the temptation, which is pretty much the start of my sin, I just need to run away from it in my head and avoid it even more. I'm succeeding from just having this going on with me on auto-pilot.

Maybe I can avoid the small pitfalls in my life and do stuff to make myself happy. I like pursuing after very attractive women in big or small ways. I'm going to try to do it while being nice or pushed around by bigger guys. It's like I have to use time and fortune on my side to try to get that interaction going. Of course, many of those women are already going to be taken, instead of being available. It doesn't really bother me that much, and I will remain a gentleman about it even if I'm not given any credit at all from coming across as an annoying brat to people who think I'm crazy.