Monday, January 12, 2015

Something About Myself

Man, I've been staying away from my worst sin for awhile now. I intend to keep it that way. I realize that I'm a very picky individual and have a hard time with figuring out things. Things just don't come so easy for me. I have to go out and work hard for it.

I know that I'm not really that crazy, but it feels like a few people think that way when I keep pursuing after something. I have just about the weirdest tastes in life and now I'm 31 years old. Well, it could be worse. I could still be acting a little bit like a kid at the age of 50.

From being so picky, I'm also a very different type of individual. When I go online, I'm thinking to myself that if I was to look for someone I like, then might as well go for someone I'm attracted to physically. When I do that, I don't seem to find that many. I also have room to believe that those individuals I'm attracted to wouldn't really be that into me anyway. I think I'm just going to read up on some dating and romance books to see if I can learn to maximize my chances with the relationships that I would like to attract.