Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Available With Finding Love

I want to work really smart and make a lot of money consistently. I'm now open to love before I turn rich, but she's going to have to be my ethnicity just because of my parent's influence. 

However, if I'm able to turn rich then I will ignore my parent's autistic view of marrying only my own ethnicity. I honestly don't care about interracial marriages anymore or even finding myself in one. 

For my next date with a girl of my ethnicity, I'm interested in trying to make things work with her. She's a potential love partner. For my other female friends, they are not part of my ethnicity but they also could become a potential love partner if certain things did line up. Technically, it could be with any lady if my minimum requirements are met. 

Looks don't matter anymore. It's more about attracting love from stimulating each other's brain or love conscience, which is the most important.