Monday, July 18, 2022

Reading Good Books Lately

Something that's been good of late has been taking up some time every evening to read. This doesn't even count the good amount of time I usually take to read all of my emails thoroughly. It's starting to become enjoyable and helping out with making my brain function healthy. 

It's not so weird anymore and the thing I'm doing now is catching myself not paying attention to something and going back to reread something. This is actually very hard to do with lecturing. I think I just need to take good notes on it if I find my mind wandering off so I can just look back and see if I can make some sense out of it. 

My mind is capable of simplifying a lot of intractable information going through at once now. It's just the art of applying it that becomes the challenging part and something I would have to focus a lot of time on because it's the most important.