Thursday, July 14, 2022

Self-monitoring to Reach Goals

I'm starting to feel a lot less worried about getting stuck with having to finish some overwhelming task. What's also pretty cool is that I finally have a working game for playing online Poker. It seriously is an up and down game, but it's all about staying in it while doing all you can and then catching a profitable momentum before cashing out. The time needed and opponents being faced are always going to be different. It's really a game of patience and waiting your turn to receive some spare change headed your way. By optimizing your skills, you can also increase your earning potential! 

It's really got to the point that I don't care about how bad my looks are. I just see myself as being different and it's not something you really need to judge for yourself as being negative. Besides, I feel a lot of confidence now. 

I honestly think now that people like Crazy Lee, who were making themselves so difficult to get along with, might be dealing with some form of temporary autism. They really aren't making themselves aware of the situation and haven't been able to read my intentions too well. It has been that bad, but I don't care about them being that way anymore. I see them as having been irritating and mean, but still funny people.